The Ilitch Companies Cass Technical High School Internship Program
The Ilitch companies Cass Technical High School Internship Program offers students the ability to earn professional credentials for their lives beyond the classroom by providing hands-on training and career exploration. Students gain career clarity, enhanced employability, vocational maturity, and can develop networking opportunities. It also gives students the ability to earn money to help support their college education.
Students are guided by experts who can help them acquire the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to perform while emphasizing on-the-job- training and the demands for accountability.
Student participants perform a variety of administrative tasks, special projects, and assignments that support activities based on the needs and goals of their department and the Ilitch companies.
- Enrolled full-time at Cass Tech
- Entering Junior or Senior Year
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Earned a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours; maximum of 40 hour within a work week
- Possess the skills and minimum requirements outlined in all administrative tasks
- All interested students will be required to submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information attached:
- Completed Application
- Essay (1,500 words or less) answering: What are your career interests or goals and how do you think the Ilitch Companies Internship Program fits into your future plans?
- You can apply for up to (3) positions; indicate priority/level of interest for each
The application period is open from February 21, 2017 through March 3, 2017
****Please click the tab PAPERWORK NEEDED for the required documentation.****